Maureen E. Keegan focuses her practice in the areas of estate planning, estate and trust administration, family business transactions and taxation. She previously practiced as a certified public accountant, and as an associate attorney at the firm of Brann & Isaacson in Lewiston, Maine. She also has experience as a CFO of various business organizations in the commercial real estate, hospitality and retail industries.
Maureen is a member of the Maine Estate Planning Council, the Trusts and Estates and Federal and State Taxation sections of the Maine State Bar Association, the pro bono panel of the Immigration Legal Advocacy Project in Maine, and the Katahdin Counsel Recognition Program. She is also a Member and past Treasurer of the Harraseeket Yacht Club in South Freeport.
- Estate Planning and Probate
- Certified Public Accountant——1987
- J.D.,—University of Maine School of Law—1985
- B.A.,—Colgate University—1981
Bar Admissions and Memberships
- United States District Court for the District of Maine
- Maine State Bar Association