Kristin Racine focuses her practice on civil litigation. Kristin’s experience includes working for clients on a wide range of issues, including complex commercial disputes, antitrust law matters, and real property disputes. Prior to joining the firm, Kristin had practiced as an associate attorney at the law firm White & Case LLP in New York, and she has worked as an attorney representing low-income tenants in New York City Housing Court.
Kristin graduated in 2009 from Wake Forest University School of Law, where she served as Editor-in-Chief for the Intellectual Property Law Journal.
Kristin and her husband and daughter live in Cape Elizabeth with their two dogs.
- Litigation and Administrative Law
- J.D.—Wake Forest University School of Law
- B.A. with Honors, Philosphy—University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Editor-in-Chief—Intellectual Property Law Journal
Bar Admissions and Memberships
- New York
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- North Carolina (Inactive)