Amy Devin practices in the areas of real estate, commercial and corporate law, with a particular focus on affordable housing and community redevelopment. She regularly represents developers and lenders in various aspects of the development process including acquisition, financing, permitting, and construction.
Amy lives in Portland and she enjoys spending her free time with her husband and two children.
- General Business, Corporate and Finance
- Real Estate
- J.D.,—Washington and Lee School of Law
- B.A., International Studies—Colby College
Bar Admissions and Memberships
- Cumberland County Bar Association
- Maine State Bar Association
- Virginia State Bar Association